|Published||June 10, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
UCI is looking for a Peoplesoft Consultant for our direct Government Client.
Client: (Direct Client)
Location: NYC, NY
- Must have a minimum of Seven (7) years’ experience in working with multiple versions of PeopleSoft and PeopleTools across HCM modules
- Working experience and understanding of PeopleSoft HCM applications (v 9.2 PUM 39 with fluid and Drop Zone technologies) and PeopleSoft Tools (v 8.59)
- Must have Implementation, design and customization experience for PeopleSoft HCM modules such as Recruiting, Talent Acquisition Management, Workforce Administration, Benefits Administration, Absence Management, Performance Management, Compensation, etc.
- Experience in customizing COBOL stored procedures
- Programming experience using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Package, and Application engine, Drop Zones, Event Mapping, Workflow, Integration Broker and SQR.
- Experience in creating/modifying data conversion scripts.
- Must be Proficient with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
- Experience developing complex interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems
- Strong knowledge of STAT Tool, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (i.e. analysis, recreation and documenting the impact on the system overall)
- Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
UCI is an award winning, minority and women owned certified business with a 20-year successful track record of providing high quality information technology services to our clients and our business partners. UCI specializes in placing IT consultants with a focus on serving the Public Sector, Utilities, Transportation, Health & Human Services, and Financial Services Industries. Our Vision is to be our customers IT services provider of choice, satisfying their needs by exceeding expectations through excellence delivery while maximizing value.Our Values are the basis for our actions; they are commitments we make to our customers, employees, and partners. We strive to develop sustainable relationships based on trust, responsiveness, and accountability.
- provided by Dice