|Published||July 31, 2022|
Title: PeopleSoft System Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: Long Term
Notes: Prefer candidates who are local to Texas. No out of state candidates
You may either create a user id and sign up under the Arytic link or go in without signing up to access the job/open roles on our Arytic platform.
- 8 Years of experienced Peoplesoft HCM Business Analyst/Product Owner actively involved in complex implementations and upgrades.
- 8 Years of experience in gathering requirements, conducting fit/gap sessions, performing system configuration, documenting business processes, developing functional specifications, creating test scripts, conduct testing, and developing training materials.
- 8 Years of experience with Peoplesoft 9.2 HCM Modules including Core HR, Commitment Accounting, Benefits, Payroll, Time & Labor, Employee and Manager Self-Service, Enterprise Learning Management (ELM).
- 5 Years of experience as a PeopleSoft functional module lead for large PeopleSoft implementation.
- 5 Years of experience designing, configuring, and testing PeopleSoft Approval Workflow Engine (AWE) workflow approvals, version 9.1 or higher.
- 2 Years of experience working with Peoplesoft 9.2 image upgrade project.
- 2 Years of Meeting facilitation skills for conducting project related work sessions and other meetings
- 4 Years of Public sector experience (Federal, State, or Local Government).
- 2 Years of State of Texas Centralized Accounting and Payroll/Personnel System (CAPPS) HCM experience
- 2 Years of Ability to set and meet functional team deadlines while maintaining an even disposition under pressure
- 2 Years of Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization.
- 2 Years of Good teamwork skills, and ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
- 2 Years of Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
- 1 Year of working SCRUM framework and SCRUM team
- provided by Dice