|Published||September 8, 2023|
As a PoepleSoft Business Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficiency and accuracy of our HR and workforce management systems. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including but not limited to, analyzing data, optimizing processes, and leveraging your PeopleSoft expertise to support our extended absence and workforce administration modules.
location: RIVERSIDE, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Utilize your analytical skills to review and analyze data within the PeopleSoft workforce administration and extended absence modules.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for process improvement and optimization.
- Work closely with project management teams to implement changes and enhancements to the PeopleSoft system.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans to ensure the accuracy and functionality of PeopleSoft modules.
- Build and maintain complex queries and SQL scripts to extract and manipulate data for reporting purposes.
- Provide subject matter expertise in functional workforce administration and extended absence modules.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Train end-users and provide ongoing support for PeopleSoft system functionalities.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Analysis (5 years of experience is required)
- Peoplesoft (5 years of experience is required)
- Data Analysis (5 years of experience is required)
- SQL (5 years of experience is required)
Skiltrek is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US.
At Skiltrek, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances,
be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
Skiltrek is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender,
race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.
Skiltrek is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.