|Date Posted||September 30, 2021|
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a PeopleSoft BA for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Role: PeopleSoft BA
Primary Skills: PeopleSoft Functional
Role Description: The PeopleSoft BA must have at least 5+ years of experience.
- Minimum 6 years of PeopleSoft Development experience in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, workflows, fixed assets, Project costing etc. – MUST REQUIREMENT
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 and modules such as General Ledger and Accounts Payable is highly desirable.
- Experience supporting Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning applications.
- Design and draft requirements for custom portal pages, user work centers.
- Design and draft requirements for custom Web Services, utilizing the capabilities of PeopleSoft functions using WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI.
- Design and draft requirements for custom workflow notification and approval functions.
- Design and draft requirements for custom Fluid pages.
- Design and develop solutions using Page and Field Configurator, Event Mapping.
- Help the team to troubleshoot PeopleSoft FSCM application modules.
- Perform fit-gap analysis to determine implementation approaches.
- Develop requirement documents, configuration documents, design documents, technical specification documents, knowledge transfer and training documents.
- Work with the Business stakeholders, IT development team, Testing team and facilitate End user testing for the successful implementation of People soft solutions.
- 6 years of excellent experience using PeopleCode Application packages.
- 6 years of excellent experience using Change Assistance.
- 6 years of excellent experience in developing Fluid pages.
- 6 years of excellent experience using PeopleTools 8.57 or higher.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5+ years or equivalent IT experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Abdul Ashim
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2187)/ 412 532 8030
Equal Employment Opportunity