|Published||November 10, 2022|
This is Mohammed from SLIGO. We have a urgent requirement for PeopleSoft Architect position with our client.
SLIGO is a Software Development and IT Consulting company. We have around 100 IT associates working with our esteemed clients across several domains such as IT, Banking, Healthcare, and Government.
We have a urgent requirement for PeopleSoft Architect position with our client.
Provide expert-level PeopleSoft Application Architecture and Development support with the design and implementation solutions for the NYS Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Project.
- This position will provide the following PeopleSoft Application Development, Reporting and Interface support:
- Translate requirements into technical design specifications
- Complete complex development and configuration tasks in accordance with set standards
- Complete development and configuration activities using Fluid objects
- Complete complex Workflow Configurations.
- Complete development and configuration activities using latest PeopleSoft technology tools
- Create unit test plans to detail test conditions and expected results
- Develop and perform unit testing using appropriate test data
- Support integration, performance, QA testing and work on break/fixes for identified bugs
- Participate in peer review of development work
- Provide Research, Analysis and Development support for the HRMS application
- Design and develop complex reporting and interfaces using latest PeopleSoft technology
- Design and Develop Work Centers, Activity Guides, Dashboards to meet the needs.
- Support the HRMS project activities as required.
- Experience (8 Years)
- Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large scale software system.
- This is an 100% Onsite
- 84 months of experience developing customizations, reports, interfaces and programs in a PeopleSoft environment developing with PeopleTools.
- 84 months of programming experience using PeopleSoft Application Designer with PeopleTools 8.53 or higher.
- 84 months of experience using SQL against an Oracle relational database to support PeopleSoft related tasks.
- 72 months programming experience with PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) version 9.2
- 60 months of experience using Workflow configuration with Approval Workflow Engine (AWE)
- 60 months of experience with PeopleSoft Integration Tools like Integration Broker
- 48 months of experience with PeopleSoft Reporting Tools like XML Publisher
- 36 months of experience with work centers, activity guides, dashboards, page and field configurator and FLUID.
- R sum
- Please submit copy of certificates.