|Published||July 2, 2022|
**Federal Projects - Applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance**
The Baer Group is looking for PeopleSoft AR/GL (SLDB) – Techno-Functional Analyst for a 6+ month Federal Remote Project
Title: PeopleSoft AR/GL (SLDB) – Techno-Functional Analyst
Location: Remote (Must be based in US)
Duration: 6 months
- Develop and maintain standard systems requirement documents, including but not limited to business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents, Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases.
- Support application configuration and security setup.
- Evaluation and feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios.
- Define test scenarios based on requirements; create test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing.
- Experience in system and bundle upgrades and testing. Strong SQL experience preferred.
- Oracle PeopleSoft Receivables
- Oracle PeopleSoft General Ledge
- Oracle PeopleSoft Financials
- Experience in the design, implementation, test and deployment of PS FSCM v9.2
- 2+ years of exp implementing ERP solutions with functional experience with PS FSCM 9.x.
- Functional experience with PS General Ledger and/or Accounts Receivable.
- Experience in one of more of the following PS modules is nice to have: Billing, KK, eProcurement, PO, AP, PC, AM, and Oracle Planning Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS).
- Bachelor’s Degree
Public trust security clearance is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85) form.
The Baer Group is an Enterprise Technology Consulting firm providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Consultants and Employees of TBG enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
The Baer Group prides itself on our ability to work directly with key stakeholders to create the most optimized service experience possible for our consultants and our clients. TBG’s job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with mission critical programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions. TBG focuses on representing jobs that provide streamlined response to our proposed candidates and a best in class engagement experience.
The Baer Group is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.