|Published||July 1, 2022|
Are you an experienced Peoplesoft Developer with a love of the outdoors and a desire to be part of a family-oriented company and community? Do you desire an environment that gives you autonomy and a place where you can have variety in your work? If this describes you and you’ve got strong experience with current versions of PeopleTools we may have the role for you!
Our ideal candidate has 4+ years of Peoplesoft Technical experience, working knowledge of the Peoplesoft data model, and a strong customer facing presence. This role is hybrid but would require a relocation to Southwestern Colorado if you are not already located there.
In this role you’d join a small existing team and be responsible for development and technical production support of PeopleSoft Finance and Supply Chain applications, providing enterprise-wide PeopleSoft technical support and consultation. This position will focus on the technical view of the Finance and Supply Chain Management applications with emphasis on the impact, implications, and the technical benefit of system enhancement as well as the implementation of customizations and fixes to the production system.
- Provides technical expertise for PeopleSoft Financial Modules as appropriate for development and application support. Modules include General Ledger, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Grants Management, Travel & Expense, Asset Management, Lease Administration, Deal Management, Treasury and Project Costing.
- Produces desired configuration and development code from detailed technical designs to meet user requirements and Information Technology development standards.
- Manages migration and integration of code development within the PeopleSoft development environments.
- Works closely with the FSCM analyst(s) and other FSCM developers to determine the appropriate technical solution to client requests for change.
- Maintains existing, develops new, or modifies PeopleSoft Finance and Supply Chain Management Application menus, panels, panel groups, records and tables.
- Assists in or leads analyzing of new releases of PeopleSoft Update Images (PUM) or PeopleTools and evaluating the impact of custom modifications and/or new system functionality.
- Develops technical design specifications with local and hosted resources.
- Works with FSCM Analyst(s), other FSCM Developers, Supervisor and other team members to coordinate and facilitate the successful implementation of all custom modifications and new releases of PeopleSoft.
- Ensures development meets business requirements as appropriate.
- Maintains technical documentation and proper change control procedures.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required or requested.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, relevant science degree, or closely related field and four years’ full time PeopleSoft development and support experience is required.
- Must have four years of PeopleSoft technical experience; including hands-on experience implementing/developing/supporting/troubleshooting the Financial and Supply Chain Management Application and PeopleTools.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical knowledge of PeopleSoft, including proficiency developing with PeopleTools 8.5 or above is required.
- Must have working knowledge of PeopleSoft data model, PeopleTools Metadata structures and the interface to PeopleSoft application structure (tables related to each module) is required.
- Must have technical skills specific to PeopleTools 8.5x to include: application designer; application engine; PeopleCode; workflow; component interface; PS Query; BI Publisher; data mover; and SQR.
- Must have ability to triage issues as they arise, review trace logs, understand SQL Server database SQL.
- Must be willing to assist others, learn new skills, and participate in a productive team-oriented environment.
- Must have valid driver’s license for state of residency
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal history background check.
- provided by Dice