|Published||September 21, 2022|
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is one of the nations largest home-based primary care practices. USMM is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes Visiting Physicians Association (VPA), Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, The Home DME and In-Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Mission Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services
Our Values Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence - are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
Benefits We Have to Offer:
* Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
* 401K Retirement Plan
* Paid Holidays
* Flexible Spending Account
* Tuition Reimbursement
The Peoplesoft Analyst will coordinate efforts to help ensure that G/L, A/P, fixed assets and reports are configured and are optimized to meet the financial functions of the organization. Third-party solution integration will be critical to ensure optimized workflows are leveraged. The Peoplesoft Analyst will also work closely with finance leaders, payroll, IT, and RCM teams to support the needs of the organization.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
* Coordinates efforts to ensure that the Enterprise PeopleSoft systems and third party integrated systems support departmental objectives and information management needs.
* Promotes and facilitates new functionality or applications through collaboration across the organization
* Analyzes business processes, procedures and functions, organizational structures, data collection methods and workflow and audit requirements to determine areas of improvement in processes and system functionality.
* Supports the reporting and strategic planning needs of the organization
* Designs, configures, develops, tests and implements approved applications
* Coordinates testing of regular system updates and corrects functional problems and deficiencies
* Troubleshoots systems issues
* Develops functional requirements and specifications for enhancements and system modifications with business owners and the Information Technology team
* Performs related responsibilities as required
* Up to 20% travel
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field
* 5 years or more experience in IT
* Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients
* Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software.
* Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
* Good communication skills to interact with team members, senior support personnel and internal business users
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Functional experience in SQL
* Understanding of the financial reporting process
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* At least 3+ years of experience with Peoplesoft Financials
* Hyperion (budget, forecast, consolidation and reporting)
* Experience working with on premise or cloud Peoplesoft
* Experience with solution design, agile and software design principles
* Peoplesoft Certification(s)
* Business Process Modeling
* Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
* Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Oracle solutions
* Experience with Jira
* Experience with Agile methodology