|February 7, 2024
Our client has offices all over the world and has the global reach, advisory services, and distribution power to meet the needs of issuers and investors worldwide.
Job title: PeopleSoft Administrator with AWS Experience
Location: 100% Remote ( Groton, CT )
Duration: 24 months
Title: PeopleSoft System Administrator
- Responsible for the overall Customer Relationship Management architectural system design.
- Designs, develops, and constructs CRM application systems and consults with clients to refine application needs.
- Continually update knowledge regarding new technologies related to building systems and applications.
- Serves as expertise in all aspects of CRM system design.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must understand and commit to implementing systems that successfully address issues surrounding high user volume, high concurrency and high performance and throughput.
- Commitment to the seamless integration and compatibility of our products.
- Responsible for monitoring Oracle CRM patch releases and implementation of patches and/or upgrades
- Extensive experience administering PeopleSoft CRM system required.
- Recent experience in Upgrading PeopleTools and Administering the PeopleSoft system is a must.
- Atleast 5 years of experience in performance tuning of SQLs and experience with Weblogic and Tuxedo.
- Ability to administer Services and work on call for Production issues.
- Quickly debug system issues and provide Logs as and when necessary.
- Experience in administering a Linux based PeopleSoft environment.
- Administration of an AWS based PeopleSoft system.
- Good in DMS and writing scripts to automate system functions.
- Ability to work with other cross functional teams.
- Experience integrating PeopleSoft with a telemetry tool like Splunk for observability is preferable