|Published||March 23, 2023|
SAIC has an opportunity for a PeopleSoft Administrator to join a team of professionals providing enterprise transformation support to OPNAV N1 (MyNavy HR) systems. Scope of work will include subject matter expert guidance for enterprise architecture and Portfolio Management of legacy system refinement, sustainment and transformation.
Role allows for a hybrid remote schedule and would report onsite in the Arlington, Virginia area as needed depending on the team schedule and project activities. Subject to change.
This position is contingent upon award - anticipated in Spring 2024.
• Design and validate end-to-end PeopleSoft HCM solutions
• Define and manage configuration control SOPs for both new functionality requests and environment management
• Define and maintain system documentation for PeopleSoft, its integrations, and ongoing enhancements/updates
• Define and Manage PeopleSoft user access, security, roles, and profiles
• Define and Manage system maintenance SOPs, including security reviews, release updates, health check, and optimizer
• Build integrations between PeopleSoft and external legacy applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On, etc.
• Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
• Ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve authoritative data issues between legacy and transformation systems
• Coordinate with Business Analyst to understand client business needs and requirements
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience; may accept additional experience in lieu of degree
• Proficiency with PeopleSoft release 9.x production administration and support
• Knowledge of PeopleTools including SQR, App Designer, BI Publisher, PeopleCode and Application Engine
• PUM and Change Assistant experience
• Active Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
• Working knowledge of Navy RMF, ATO, and STIGs preferred
• Experience working with DC2HS hosted AWS GovCloud instances preferred
• US Citizenship
• Ability to obtain Secret clearance
• Active Secret clearance preferred.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site. REQNUMBER: 2303740
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability