|Published||November 24, 2022|
|Location||Oklahoma City, OK|
Job Posting Title
090 OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT AND ENTERPRISE SERV
Job Posting End Date (Continuous if Blank)
Estimated Appointment End Date (Continuous if Blank)
Salary up to $60,000.00
As an FCOE Accounts Payable Peoplesoft Administrator with OMES you will enjoy:
- Generous leave including 15 days of vacation, 15 days of sick leave and 11 paid holidays annually.
- A comprehensive Benefit Package with a generous benefit allowance to offset the cost of insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Full-time 40-hour work weeks.
- Support the DCAR Accounting and Reporting Team
- Salary up to: $60,000.00
- Works as a member of the ERP (PeopleSoft) Implementation Team to coordinate the entire Accounts Receivable, Billing, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Grants/Projects/Contracts, Travel & Expense, and Asset initiatives to meet documented expectations.
- Researches and determines appropriate system configuration alternatives for agency needs statewide and completes configuration steps.
- Provides functional support to other State agencies for the GPC/AR/BI modules and supports the integration of other PeopleSoft modules.
- Ensures accurate and timely execution of tasks necessary to meet production and project deadlines throughout the year and ensures the Systems function properly for end users.
- Monitors and responds to assigned help desk cases, including in-depth database analysis.
- Assists in testing and installing patches, fixes, service packs or other system changes to assure no interruptions occur.
- Assists with developing and maintaining training manuals, documentation and schedules and distributes to the user groups.
- Directs development and distribution of functional process improvements, corrections, and changes to assist users in system utilization and functionality.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position works in a comfortable office setting with a computer for a large percentage of the workday. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild. Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelors Degree (B.A.) in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field; and at least one year of Accounts Payable experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of experience for each year of the required education.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess
Preference will be given to knowledge and utilization of the PeopleSoft (or other ERP system) Financial modules, SQL Tools/Developer and/or a background in Financial Management.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services provides excellent service, expert guidance and continuous improvement in support of our partners goals. We are a highly qualified workforce committed to serve those who serve Oklahomans and make government run in the most efficient, innovative manner possible.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The State of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of genetic information, race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.