|February 10, 2024
This position will provide the following PeopleSoft Application Development, Reporting and Interface support.
- Perform analysis, design, development, and maintenance tasks for PeopleSoft HCM, and should have knowledge of integrations with PeopleSoft Financials and PeopleSoft ELM Applications
- Complete complex development and configuration tasks in accordance with set standards
- Provide technical support to PSCOE application areas using various tools and technologies such as SQR, COBOL, PeopleSoft PeopleTools, Oracle/SQL and Unix shell scripts.
- Develop reporting solutions leveraging Extensible Markup Language (XML) Publisher and PeopleSoft technologies.
- Support the EDI (Electronic Data Interface) process used to transmit enrollment information to the various insurance carriers.
- Perform development activities related to PeopleSoft upgrades and PUM Updates
- Perform other tasks as necessary to support the PeopleSoft applications.
- Translate requirements into technical design specifications
- Complete development and configuration activities using Fluid objects
- Complete complex Workflow Configurations.
- Complete development and configuration activities using latest PeopleSoft technology tools
- Create unit test plans to detail test conditions and expected results
- Develop and perform unit testing using appropriate test data
- Support integration, performance, QA testing and work on break/fixes for identified bugs
- Participate in peer review of development work
- Provide Research, Analysis and Development support
- Design and Develop complex reporting and interfaces using latest PeopleSoft technology
- Design and Develop WorkCenters, Activity Guides, Dashboards to meet the needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user technical problems.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve issues reported by the business.
- PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM development and configuration in accordance with set standards
- Reports and presentations on Unit Testing and QA Testing
- Reports and presentations on analyses and designs
- Documented technical analysis to support the recommended sprint plan
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer