|Published||January 4, 2023|
|Location||St. Petersburg, FL|
The PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analyst will be responsible for the implementation of PeopleSoft modules, functionality, or enhancements, or the support of modules or functionality already in production.
* Perform analysis, planning, and requirements definition for implementation of new functionality.
* Perform functional modeling and develop functional architectures to meet new requirements.
* Perform process improvement reviews including system functionality, operations, logistics and personnel.
* Map business process activities to the functionality of the system that supports them.
* Validate that the application meets overall business process needs and work with process owners to resolve any issues.
* Define the flow of data between the processes that must be integrated.
* Facilitate requirements gathering and user design sessions.
* Work closely with application designers in completing designs for enhancements.
* Design reports as required for HCM users.
* Participate in testing of new functionality and enhancements, including end-to-end testing of new processes and system integration testing.
* Assist the team lead in defining the approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule for system enhancements.
* Identify and communicate cross-team issues; coordinate issue resolution. Pre-Requisites:
* At least 4+ years of functional experience in PeopleSoft HCM v9.2 or higher environment.
* Experience with two or more Oracle/PeopleSoft self service functions.
* Must have experience in full life cycle implementations (design, build, configuration, test, implement).
* Experience and knowledge of PeopleSoft Test Framework is preferred.
* Ability to transform and document customer requirements into a workable design at the functional and/ or technical levels.
* Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as needed.
* State government experience is preferred.
* Excellent communications (written and verbal), interpersonal, project planning and issue resolution skills.
* Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.