|May 23, 2023
PeopleSoft Application Developer
Required to work 100% on site in Albany, New York
Redesign Project to modernize its retirement benefit administration program.
The implemented platform is an Oracle PeopleSoft solution.
Requires the individual(s) with Application Development skills to work with implementation vendors and the in-house Application Development team to manage and execute application development efforts.
- Four or more years of application development experience with PeopleSoft using at least three of the following toolsets: XML, PeopleSoft SQR, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, PSQuery, Data Mover, Application Engine, and Component Interface
- Four or more years of experience in using SQL over PeopleSoft Data Structures.
- Two or more years of experience in using PeopleTools 8.x and higher.
- Two or more years of experience creating technical design documents and unit test scripts.
- Two years Experience implementing or supporting an Oracle PeopleSoft implementation of a retirement benefit administration program.