|Published||August 5, 2022|
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field and three years related experience.
To provide the technical skills and expertise required in developing and maintaining computer operating system software of the most complex nature.
- Upper-level technical position within Administrative Information Systems (AIS) Division in the IT Services department
- Providing the technical skills and expertise required in developing and maintaining ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems including Oracle PeopleSoft & UKG Kronos within a top-tier support atabase administration (DBA) team
- Responsible for the support of the Student, Institutional Financial and Human Resources systems software, and the day-to-day PeopleSoft system administration
- Required to work effectively with different teams such as the developers, UNIX/LINUX administrators, database administrators, security group, application manager and business & systems analysts
- This position should have a depth of knowledge of Oracle, UNIX, LINUX and NT Server management
- Analyzes existing and projected operating and application system procedures including documentation of the integration of several software systems to accomplish functionality and performance.
- Coordinates implementation of software systems and evaluates and modifies existing components of the computer operating and application systems.
- Participates in evaluation of projected enhancements in hardware and software and in the development of recommendations to management based upon the results of research
- Collaborates with teams of production support, and project management & development teams with respect to determination of and possible solutions to work problems
- Works consistently and cohesively within an interdependent team of programmers & developers Adheres to internal controls established for department
- Performs related duties as required
- Experience & Interest in Cloud application implementation and configuration
Three or more year’s experience with database installation, programming, and maintenance. Applicants should have a working knowledge of SQL, NT server management, query tools, and relational databases. Must have at least 3 year’s experience with PeopleTools and PeopleSoft HRMS or PeopleSoft Financials is required.
Experience in PeopleSoft System Database Administration, UNIX/LINUX, Oracle database, and Kronos timekeeping support. Knowledge of PeopleSoft systems, application servers, and process scheduler.
Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm and as needed. Will have on-call support duties on a rotating schedule.
$100,000.00 to $115,000.00, actual salary commensurate with experience.