|Published||September 29, 2022|
Oracle Peoplesoft Finance Lead (US Public Sector - State & Local)
Base Location - Austin, Texas(Preferably or Anywhere in US)
Travel up to 50% (Post Covid-19)
Job Description: currently looking for an experienced Oracle Peoplesoft Finance lead with a strong understanding of the US State and Local public Sector ERP processes to implement & Manage large Finance ERP Projects
• Perform gathering & documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
• Lead Project Delivery & Client Interaction
• Participate in Presale activities, Customer Demo & Oral Presentations
Skill and Experience Requirements
• Minimum of 8 years' experience in Functional PeopleSoft Finance (General Ledger & Commitment Control) & Minimum of 3 years in US Public Sector - State & Local.
• Minimum of 2 full life cycle implementation and/or 5 years of Peoplesoft FSCM Support project.
• Experience in implementing Grants & Fund accounting
• dditional understanding of Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Accounts receivable, Billing & Project Costing
• Experience in Peoplesoft Upgrades
• Hands on Experience on PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 Configuration & Reporting.
• Hands on Experience with different Integrations
Location & Travel Requirements
• Preferred Base Location - Austin, Texas
• Travel up to 50% (Post Covid-19)
• Master's or Bachelor's degree from a leading college
All offers of employment extended to applicants will be conditional and will require, among other things, that the recipient of the offer of employment submit proof that s/he is fully vaccinated at that time or will submit such proof prior to determining a start date . Individuals with medical issues or sincere religious beliefs that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement. To the extent State legislation or executive action purports to limit ability to require vaccination for individuals who object on a basis other than medical issues or sincere religious beliefs, individual requests for an exception to generally applicable vaccination policy pursuant to relevant State regulation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Individuals who receive an exemption from vaccination for any reason may be required to comply with other Covid precautions.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.