|January 15, 2023
Responsible for managing and support of the PeopleSoft Supply Chain and Accounts Payable applications, systems, and programs. Manage business and functional analysts in the team and provide support for Supply Chain management and Accounts Payable applications domain. Lead the selection, installation, configuration, customization, implementation, maintenance, and support of technical, business and functional solutions. Understand business processes of Supply Chain and Accounts Payable business areas and oversees the collection of user, business requirements, and translation into well engineered and tested business solutions.
Job Specific Duties
* Collaborates with business and functional analysts (both staff and consultants) and manages enterprise-wide implementations and support of PeopleSoft Finance and Supply Chain systems.
* Facilitates the development of business cases, supporting FSCM domain-IT initiatives (including problem definition, potential benefits, initial scope, and cost estimates). Advocate for successful execution of key business processes. Work closely with Finance Supply Chain business team to research and identify potential innovative solutions to business processes.
* Fosters collaboration and teamwork. Communicates project and work status to direct leadership, appropriate sponsors, and stakeholders. Works closely with Supply Chain and Finance business and IT teams. Ensures compliance to contractual obligations.
* Analyze and evaluate proposed business procedures or problems to define and align technology needs. Troubleshoot and resolve business processes and interface issues and document resolutions for future reference.
* Liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams. Defining and conducting system tests and system validation.
* Effectively collaborate with development team to provide faster solutions to business.
* Creates a culture of innovation through involvement and engagement. Follows to applicable IT common processes and standards.
* Works with Supply Chain and Accounts Payable business leadership to define the strategic direction consistent with Enterprise IT strategy, architecture, development, and security standards and business-IT principles. Look for enterprise-wide opportunities to create value for NCHS.
* Effectively ensures project timelines are established, meeting outcome, and next steps are documented and follow through is implemented in order to keep the projects on track.
* Provides leadership and develops system design, enhances workflows, tests, trains and implements. Promote and maintain day-to-day communication with IT and business teams, and bring transparency to IT, Accounts Payable and Supply Chain business leadership.
* Leads design sessions to formulate functional requirements to analyze and evaluate existing systems for enhancement or proposed new technologies for Accounts Payable and Supply Chain business areas.
* Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, and upgrade software and interfaces with other related systems.
Minimum Job Requirements
* More than 10 years of PeopleSoft or equivalent ERP systems supporting Supply Chain, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger modules as both the functional and technical expert
* 3-5 years of experience in progressively responsible IT leadership in managing Accounts Payable and Supply Chain applications
* 3-5 years of experience as an individual contributor supporting Supply Chain and Accounts Payable modules
* Experience with implementing, maintaining, and supporting PeopleSoft FSCM
* Experience with project management and solid understanding of milestones, deliverables, and resources.
* Advanced MS Office in Excel, developing reports, and analytical experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Experience in Lean Methodology preferred.
* 7 years of PeopleSoft experience in healthcare or related industry preferred.
* Thorough understanding of Supply Chain and Accounts Payable processing ("Procure-to-Pay") and how they interact with each other.
* Ability to analyze and resolve complex application system problem, provide resolutions, and recommendation.
* Prior technical experience with Oracle and other E systems.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills; attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal (listening and communicating) skills.
* Excellent negotiation and consulting skills.
* Adaptable to change and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
* Collaborative in role as a team member; delivers results and balances priorities under pressure.