|Location||Wood Dale, IL|
|Date Posted||August 26, 2021|
A publicly traded health care company in Wood Dale, Illinois seeks a Financial Reporting Manager.
The Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for functional development and support of the Hyperion Essbase application, Reporting and Administration under the Corporate Applications, Analytics and Services function. This includes support for PeopleSoft ERP and Hyperion products (Essbase, DRM as well as other OBIEE/Hyperion Products).
- Financial Reporting Manager will provide support for PeopleSoft ERP and Hyperion products (Essbase, DRM as well as other OBIEE/Hyperion Products)
- Provide Report Writing and Maintenance for existing Essbase applications: Strat Planning, Forecast, Reshape, ACREC and Budget
- Provide back-up DRM Administration duties as it relates to the Hyperion Essbase solution, including DRM Security
- Financial Reporting Manager will ensure timely execution, support and maintenance of key Financial Systems in conjunction with key internal/external deadlines (e.g. monthly/quarterly financial close, year-end activities); Includes the configuration and development of new reporting applications/tools
- Develop/design reports and provide guidance and training regarding ad hoc; This extends to PeopleSoft Vision reporting as well
- Support monthly reporting requirements: Functional Benchmark, Functional Income Statement and FTE reports as requested
- Financial Reporting Manager will support integration of acquisitions and impact to Financial Systems to ensure timeline and reporting requirements are met for both local and corporate needs
- Assist in coordination with Corporate Accounting and Planning & Analysis regarding monthly close and planning and forecast cycles
- Assist in the training delivery and on-going support for application end-users from a functional perspective