|Published||July 31, 2022|
Seeking a Fellow Software Engineer to support our federal government client in Aiken, SC.
Application Deadline: 08/03/2022, 2:59 PM EDT
The Contractor will provide functional support for the PeopleSoft Finance Supply Chain Management software module.
- Be responsible for performing assigned production support problem tickets which require working with customers to replicate problems and may involve research and coding modifications to support the PeopleSoft production operations.
- Present continuous improvement solutions and enhancements to meet business needs while reducing customizations.
- Tasks will require effective and professional communication skills (both written and oral) when interacting with information technology (IT) staff and customers.
- Act as a mentor to the client’s IT staff by sharing insights and prior lessons learned from previous PeopleSoft experiences.
- Adhere to all required IT protocols and standards in the development and support of enterprise computer system applications.
- Be available on-site during normal business hours for questions, resolve problems, etc.
- This position may use a flexible work schedule which may include some overtime (OT) or schedule adjustment as needs arise to support ongoing system operations such as payroll processing, month-end or yearend closing, and system upgrades.
- Generate electronic weekly status reports to the IT lead and subcontract technical representative (STR).
- Must be able to work with little to no direction to complete assigned software development/maintenance tasks and system/process analyst tasks.
Work Hours: A 40-hour workweek is scheduled. The candidate must work all 40 hours onsite except at the client's discretion and may be permitted to work remotely. A set schedule on workdays/hours will be determined upon the candidate’s arrival; preferred options are either 5 8-hour days or the existing site schedule on the AA shift (9-hour days, every other Friday off, Fridays worked is an 8-hour day. Work week excludes the client holidays. As stated in the duties, work hours will require flexibility to work weekends and off-hours (as OT or schedule adjustment) during rotational, on-call assignments and to support month-end and year-end closing and any PeopleSoft upgrade or other projects as assigned.
Area Security Access: The candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE “L” security clearance.
- Demonstrated a minimum of 15 years of experience with functional support of PeopleSoft software applications and Supply Chain Management modules (Inventory, Service Procurement, eProcurement)
- Experience with Supply Chain Management (SCM) Procure-to-Pay, General Ledger, and Project Costing
- Demonstrated experience with applying PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) images – both full and selective adoption (preferred)
- Experience with Peoplesoft FSCM modules
- Experience with PeopleTools 8.57 or higher
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle relational database management systems
- Demonstrated experience with enabling and supporting Fluid pages within PeopleSoft
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, both orally and in writing.
- must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE “L” security clearance
- Must have a 4-year degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 15 years of proven performance in IT assignment or a 4-year degree in a non-related field with 20 years of proven performance in IT assignment
Other Required Qualifications: US Citizenship is required for employment.
OUTSOURCE Consulting Services, Inc. (OCSI.co) embraces equal opportunity. We are dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that embodies a diversity of experiences, views, and skillsets.
OCSI.co provides great benefits to our federal contractors: PTO, Holidays, Healthcare, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability, Vision,Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 401(k) Savings Plan, and Direct Deposit.
To learn more about OCSI.co, we welcome you to please visit our corporate website atwww.ocsi.co. Thank you for your interest in our jobs. We look forward to seeing your resume!
Note: We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa and/or subcontract to Third Party Vendors.
- provided by Dice