Enterprise Architect/ PeopleSoft Manager
|Published||March 26, 2023|
Role: PeopleSoft Architect/ Enterprise Architect
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration: Long term
• Take day-to-day direction from the Department's Project Director and work with the SDS and BPS teams (and related areas as needed) to support all activities related to ERP and PeopleSoft.
• Use and share lessons learned and best practices associated with the area of ERP that may promote efficiency and help to identify and mitigate potential risks.
• Serve as an ERP and/or PeopleSoft subject matter expert, collaborating across Project Tracks, which includes:
o Providing Solution recommendations.
o Evaluating designs and configurations for alternatives.
• Assist in the strategic planning and execution of activities of the Project.
• Complete knowledge transfer/training activities to the identified parties, as directed by the Department's Project Director.
• Provide overall Project support, which includes:
o Providing updates to Project status reporting.
o Coordinating with the Director's Office, SDS, BPS, and OCM Tracks to develop/update templates for Track and Project use.
o Facilitating meetings, promoting teamwork, and providing training as requested.
o Tracking, mitigating, and escalating risks and issues.
o Maintaining tools for the Project team's use.
o Researching, collecting, evaluating, and refining data/tools necessary to meet Project goals.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Department's Project Director, and/or their designee(s).
• Complete transition services, including facilitating lessons-learned meetings; creating a lessons-learned document related to ERP support services; and providing all the documents, software, software licenses, and other Project artifacts to the Project team as it relates to the work performed under this PO.
• Conduct work (and ensure that any tools, templates, or applications are developed) in accordance with the OIT standards and specifications.
• Minimum of five (5) years' experience performing activities directly related to ERP.
• Strong communication (verbal and written) skills and experience communicating with multiple levels, from leadership (e.g., CIO), to technical and functional staff.
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint, and Visio.
• Experience implementing PeopleSoft.
• Experience working with the State or with other state governments similar in size in terms of annual budget and full-time equivalent (FTE) employee count.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technologies, Business Management, Accounting, or related field
• Experience implementing PeopleSoft in local and state government.