October 13, 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
- Three to five years of professional experience is required.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Framework, particularly ASP.NET , MVC/Web API, WCF, Entity Framework.
- Experience in REST API, JSON, XML and XSLT.
- Knowledge of design patterns and principles, particularly Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge of architectural concepts and the SOLID Principles of Object-Orientated Development.
- Hands-on experience with salesforce.com platform – Apex framework, Lightning platform and SOQL.
- Expertise in data integration strategy using middleware tools. Knowledge of Adeptia middleware is a plus.
- Experience with workflows, approval processes, flow builder and process builder on salesforce platform to automate the business processes.
- Experience with Salesforce DX, GitHub to encourage team development.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies and Agile modeling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency when dealing with break fix issues that directly impact end user utilization.
- Ability to manage problem-solving activity in an efficient and effective manner utilizing strong evaluation, originality, and salesforce skills.
- A desire to work in collaborative and team-based support environment to support changing business needs.