|Date Posted||June 5, 2018|
Our client is currently seeking a Techno/Functional PeopleSoft Analyst
**Must Have: Minimum of a Secret Security Clearance
Technical/Functional Support PeopleSoft Analyst
Location: Washington DC
FULL-TIME Permanent Role
- Provide Tier 2 and/or 3 support for a Global PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Implementation and Deployment.
- Ability to analyze and provide root cause analysis for Remedy trouble tickets.
- Provide resolution, test solution, and regression test system impact.
- Provide update to customer on resolution status. Support a multi-shift Global Support Team.
- Update system documentation and provide input to update Training materials.
- Coordinate resolution with ongoing development Team.
- Responsible for providing Tier 2 and/or 3 support on all aspects of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- Experience with PeopleSoft in all the following areas:
- Core HCM Product using Position Management, Job Profile Management, Base Benefits, Custom Payroll Interface, Self-Service Functionality, and Person Model Knowledge. IB/CI/messaging/workflow
- Provide root cause analysis and resolution Support per Service Level Agreement Maps requirements to test scripts and validates not only documented requirements but validates current functionality against identified business processes and test scenarios. Works closely with technical resources to map functional design to technical design.
Evaluates configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft-delivered functionality. Identifies required customizations to PeopleSoft HCM to meet business requirements. Documents business processes and requirements. System and regression testing. Meets with users, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to define and document business requirements. Investigates / researches Federal processing requirements, standards, and regulations. Translates end-user requirements into PeopleSoft-specific configurations and/or customizations.
Qualifications: 4+ years Peoplesoft HCM 9.x 3+ years as Peoplesoft Techno/Functional Analyst
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret Clearance