|Date Posted||June 23, 2018|
Technical Project Manager (PeopleSoft HCM)
Duration: 8 months
Location: Oakland, CA
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training
- Atleast 3 full implementation project lifecycle experience as a PeopleSoft Technical Lead/Project Manager with a thorough understanding of configuration and integration between major functional areas within PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- 10+ years of PeopleSoft technical lead experience with proven PeopleSoft project execution record.
- Application upgrade and PeopleTools Upgrade experience including development of roadmaps and project plans
- Significant experience developing technical work plans and estimates for planned projects.
- Proficiency in all technical aspects of PeopleSoft technology, including mastery of PeopleCode, PeopleTools 8.5x, Application Engine, BI Publisher, Application Package, Component Interface & Integration Broker, XML/BI Publisher, Fluid, AWE, SQR, SQL, PS Query and the entire PS technical stack including Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with PeopleSoft technologies such as PeopleSoft Update Manager, Change Assistant, Integration Broker, and Secure Enterprise Search.
- Working knowledge of network and server infrastructure and architecture
- Experience with third-party migration tools of PeopleSoft objects between environments, specifically Dell STAT.
- Experience working with Cloud Service Providers on a cloud based platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate issue resolution with team members and/or business partners
- Strong commitment to integrity and accuracy
- Ability to work in a diverse and large matrixed team environment
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team; ability to handle multiple priorities
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.