|Location||West Palm Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||June 8, 2018|
Systems Analyst, Sr. – PeopleSoft Applications
Job Description and Requirements:
The Clerk's office is seeking an experienced IT professional to perform technical work in analyzing, designing, developing/programming, implementing and maintaining enterprise software systems. This position is responsible for analyzing system and user requirements and specifications, creating and planning projects, developing user documentation, interacting with users and vendors, and troubleshooting problems. This position is also responsible for creating and/or modifying programs and interfaces, debugging, testing, and supporting ERP systems.
The Clerk's office has demanding timelines and we need a professional who has a strong sense of urgency and commitment to public service, is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about providing outstanding customer service and desires a challenging and rewarding career.
For those candidates who qualify, the Clerk & Comptroller's office offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and disability plans plus participation in the FRS retirement plan.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Maintains and modifies enterprise software systems to support user needs by analyzing user requirements and defining specifications. This includes planning, recommending,, developing, testing and implementing solutions and enhancements
- Creates programs and/or interfaces (bolt-ons) for PeopleSoft using tools such as, PeopleSoft Application Designer, SQR, Integration Broker, etc. Serves as a technical resource to system users by providing assistance and support of various enterprise software systems
- Researches and performs/applies upgrades, bundles, patches and fixes to existing hardware and software applications; monitors applications for efficiency and performance
- Produces and executes test plans and test scripts; analyzes output, and ensures modifications are made as necessary to meet objectives
- Conducts project planning and implementation; monitors status of projects in relation to projected timetable; identifies problem trends and areas for improvement
- Develops user and technical documentation; writes and maintains records, reports and documentation on systems and software specifications and configuration
- Coordinates cross-functional projects; actively participates and/or leads team in the accurate and timely implementation of solutions
- Consults with management and staff to identify business needs and evaluate system impact; analyzes existing processes or procedures; provides input and suggestions including refining business requirements and alternative approaches