|Location||Westlake Village, CA|
|Date Posted||February 28, 2018|
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. Westlake Village, CA
Securitas USA knows Security . It is our only business. As the global leader in protective services, we invest in people, knowledge and technology to deliver customized, cost-effective and high performance solutions. Our 100,000+ US employees and 500 branch offices deliver highly localized relationships and responsiveness.
Security is one of the hottest issues facing the world today. At Securitas, we are proud to be the industry's knowledge and performance leader. To maintain that leadership position we hire, cultivate and invest in people that share our values and vitality. Our employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the Securitas USA logo. Do these values resonate with you? Then you may be the next member of the Securitas team. Join us and help to make the world a safer place.
The Sr. PeopleSoft Financials Developer is responsible for design, development, testing and maintenance of Enterprise Financial Systems. Develops new applications and improves existing ones.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibilities include supporting and enhancing PeopleSoft Financials including General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Asset Management modules.
- Effectively work with Business Users and IT Staff (including System Administrators, DBAs and Application Developers)
- Develop technical solutions to business requirements for Financials related applications. Participation ranges from Analysis through Implementation and Support.
- Utilize best practices and tools for programming and analysis.
- Provide user support as needed including monitoring help ticket system and scheduled processes.
- Maintain development standards and procedures
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
- Bachelor's degree preferred and 5+ years' experience required of PeopleSoft technologies, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Experience implementing, upgrading, and supporting large ERP systems (PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SAP strongly preferred)
- Experience with PeopleSoft nVison reporting and also other reporting applications and technologies.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials 9.1 and/or 9.2 (modules AP, AM, and GL)
- Experience with PeopleTools 8.5x including Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Application Packages, Integration Broker, Component Interfaces, SQR, AWE
- Hands on experience in requirements gathering, design, development, and testing of PeopleSoft Customizations.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing ):
- Ability to write simple and complex Functional/Technical Design Specifications in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Excellent planning, organizing and project management skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills are required
- Demonstrated understanding of database technology and solid experience using SQL and report development.
- Demonstrated proficiency in various PC applications including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software packages.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
Working Conditions and Physical/Mental Demands
With or without reasonable accommodation, a candidate must have the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions described. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Successful passage of background, reference, psychological, and controlled substance tests.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Computer usage.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular talking and hearing.
- Frequent sitting.
- Occasional walking, reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work primarily performed in an office environment.
- Travel as required by business need.
Eligible employees may participate in a full suite of benefits including health, dental, life insurance, retirement and much more!