|Date Posted||March 12, 2019|
Sr. PeopleSoft Analyst
Remote + Travel (25%-50%)
1.) PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials
2.) Techno-Functional Experience - responsibilities will include: query work, configuration work, testing and training.
3.) Experience programming in PeopleTools technologies (PeopleCode, Application Engine, Application Package, Data Mover scripts, Integration Broker, Component Interfaces, Workflow, BI Publisher, SQR).
* The PeopleSoft Sr. Analyst is responsible for management, implementation, and hands on development PeopleSoft Finance systems.
* The Sr. Analyst will work with business partners to define the scope of business needs and translate processes from detailed functional requirements to technical design specifications. This includes the support of multiple modules and 50+ mission critical interfaces to internal and external systems using appropriate tools such as Integration Broker, application messages, web services, Application Engine and SQR.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Collaborate with end users to define the scope of business needs and translate processes from detailed functional requirements to technical design specifications. + Take proactive steps to evaluate issues, determine alternatives, and implement the appropriate solution.
* Develop strong relationships with end users to effectively troubleshoot problems and recommend good solutions.
* Responsible for hands-on development, management, and implementation of change requests to PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials.
* Support of multiple modules and mission critical interfaces to internal and external systems using appropriate tools such as Integration Broker, application messages, web services, Application Engine and SQR.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.