|Date Posted||November 10, 2017|
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for an Peoplesoft HCM Functional Consultant to support our client in, Princeton, NJ
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] For more information please call Melissa Torrisi at
- Sr. PeopleSoft HCM Functional Consultant who has experience with integrating PeopleSoft HCM applications.
- Must solid experience with ePerformance, eCompensation, Profile Management, Career Planning and Succession Planning.
- HR Functional Analyst – Oracle HCM. HR Functional Analyst – Oracle HCM.
- The primary purpose and function of the HR Functional Analyst – HCM is to gather business requirements, design solutions.
- Strong functional knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM
- Proficient in HCM 9.2 Core HR.
- Experience in PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF) preferred.
- Demonstrated work experience in defining, gathering and documenting business processes for PeopleSoft HCM
- HR data analysis, writing requirements, defining business processes and user acceptance testing
- Test PeopleSoft HCM enhancements, develop test plans and test scripts
- Contribute to the overall strategic vision, and integrates a broad range of ideas regarding implementation and support;
- Deliver accountabilities in accordance with approved SDLC processes;
- Document system processes and requirements traceability;
- Well versed in HCM functional testing.
- Expert in reviewing compare reports, come up with test plans, test scripts and perform full end - to - end testing of PeopleSoft HCM suite that includes NA payroll, Time & Labor, Benefits, ESS, MSS, Core HR, recruiting etc.
- Lead or assist specific components of the application configuration build and release process
- Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as functional requirements documents and business process flows and support BPR activities to adopt the COTS products
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.