|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
SNI Technology's client located in Thornton, CO is currently seeking to hire a Sr. ERP Systems Analyst - PeopleSoft for an exciting, full-time permanent position.
Senior ERP Systems Analyst - PeopleSoft
SNI Technology's client is recruiting for a Senior ERP Systems Analyst to play the lead role in supporting their PeopleSoft Finance 9.2 system from both a functional and technical standpoint. The ideal candidate would also be able to play a minor secondary or backup role in supporting the small team that currently owns their PeopleSoft HCM support.
Because our client is a lean team of highly skilled professionals who wear many hats, the person who fills this position will be a key contributor throughout the entire project life cycle, from gathering business requirements to assisting with system design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and customer support.
The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator who can work closely with end users to understand their business needs, in addition to collaborating with numerous technical staff across the larger IT department. Our greatest interest or need is in hiring a team member with deep PeopleSoft Finance functional skills, who can guide our Finance team to sound decisions about how best to utilize the application and related modules and systems to support the needs of the business. It would be ideal if we can find someone who has intermediate to advanced technical skills in PeopleSoft Finance, but also possesses deep functional analyst ability, and has experience doing both. We are open to receiving resumes for both technical and functional candidates, and ideally can land someone who is techno-functional.
Our client recently completed a successful year-long upgrade to PeopleSoft Finance ver. 9.2, which included extensive workflow and WorkCenter customizations based on customer need. Moving forward, our Finance team wants to partner with a PeopleSoft Finance expert for both production support and ongoing development needs, who can also be a thought partner to them in helping them figure out how best to configure and align systems to business processes, as different improvements are considered. In our lean environment, the successful candidate will be the 'face of IT' for our Finance team and their key customers and collaborators, and must truly enjoy interacting with and serving our customers.
Beyond technical and other professional skills, we are looking for someone who has the humility to genuinely consider multiple perspectives, is absolutely a team player, and truly 'owns' the work.
If you are interested in joining an organization with an excellent mission, that values work-life balance, features a great culture and climate in terms of job stability and respect for employees, and want to work with highly motivated and capable colleagues in an IT department doing leading-edge work in our sector, please consider applying for this position with us!
Additional insight on what might constitute the "ideal candidate" for this role:
- Participate in nearly all stages of system maintenance and software development including research, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Review, understand, enhance, and customize new features by analyzing, testing and implementing new modules.
- Interface with other departments and other systems providers to resolve conversion, and/or production issues.
- Assure data integrity by identifying problems and offering solutions.
- Design, document and implement configuration changes.
- Create, review and approve program and/or system documentation and communicate procedural changes to appropriate staff members.
- Create and provide processes and training for users, as needed.
- Follow department processes, norms and expectations around change control (moving code from test to production), change management (training, implementation planning, end-user engagement, communication) and other key processes and standards, such as systems integration, requirements gathering, ticket resolution, customer service, etc.
- Provide functional and architectural leadership around PeopleSoft Financials.
- Experience with budget management reporting / financial analytics preferred.
- Stellar communication, interpersonal skills and documentation skills.
- Ability to facilitate dialogue with multiple customers in group meetings.
- Background with business process redesign / improvement preferred.
- Experience with organization-wide project management preferred.
- High level of analytical and design skills for requirements development and technical specifications.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major. Four (4) additional years of similar and relevant experience may be substituted for this requirement.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in ERP systems support.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in systems analysis and programming methodologies.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS or CERTIFICATIONS:
- Criminal background check required for hire.