|Date Posted||March 1, 2018|
Come join our team!
Interval International operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. Based in Miami, Florida, the company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market since 1976. Today, Interval's exchange network comprises approximately 3,000 resorts in more than 80 nations. Through offices in 15 countries, Interval offers high-quality products and benefits to resort clients and about 2 million families who are enrolled in various membership programs. Interval is an operating business of ILG, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILG), a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences.
Nature of Work
Primarily responsible for production support and management of the PeopleSoft environment from the web server/middleware perspective. Regularly handle completing complex projects and deliverables as well as daily production support tasks. Must balance priorities and team resources accordingly to meet strict and tight deadlines. Works in close collaboration with the PeopleSoft development and DBA teams as well as hardware and network areas as required. Researches, analyzes, evaluates, and stays current on industry best practice standards for these technologies. Will install, maintain, monitor and report on web/application server tier components in a complex redundant, load balanced environment. Responsible to help develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans for this area of technology.
- 5 – 8 years experience in PeopleSoft Administration; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competent to work independently on complex projects
- Project Management experience
- Advanced experience performing Admin tasks and managing an enterprise PeopleSoft 9.x system.
- PeopleTools 8.56, PUM 23 and Application 9.2 (HCM & FSCM) or higher experience preferred
- Advanced experience managing critical corporate applications in a multitier enterprise environment.
- Experience in all operational aspects and solid awareness of surrounding technologies such as code and database components that affect system performance and design.
- Advanced skills necessary to architect, build, tune, upgrade, patch and maintain corporate applications with emphasis on the PIA (PeopleSoft Internet Architecture).
- Ability to leverage tools to troubleshoot these environments with emphasis on SQRs, PeopleCode, application engine, process schedulers, application messaging and app/web servers.
- Ability to develop scripts and automation to achieve repeatable processes.
- Ability to recover failed systems using industry standards for business continuity.
- Ability to document those environments using industry standard tools and methodologies.
- Ability to work in a dynamic 24x7 production support environment.
- Ability to work in an on call rotation and provide after hours support.
- Ability to automate and script
Benefits and Compensation
We are committed to offering competitive pay and benefits to our employees.� We conduct regular compensation reviews to ensure that our employees continue to earn a fair and equitable compensation package relative to that of other industry competitors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.