|Date Posted||June 28, 2018|
Participate on project teams as appropriate to implement new system functionality within the PeopleSoft HCM application. Analyze, test and document custom modifications required to address University business requirements. Support the HR / Student split activities and Campus solutions upgrade from 9.0 to 9.2
- Create new technical development without assistance from other analysts based on functional specifications.
- Support technical development of the PeopleSoft HCM application using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Web Services, Integration Broker, Application Designer, Application Messaging, Application Engine, complex SQR, etc.
- Mentor and assist Technical Developer/Analysts on development efforts, best practices and documentation.
- Lead and participate on project teams to implement new system functionality within the PeopleSoft HCM application.
- Analyze, design, code, and unit test application solutions from requirements using defined processes and procedures.
- Present analysis to management and other project teams.
- Document code changes throughout the development process.
- Provide estimates and timeframes for development work and deliverables.
- Deliver effective solutions on time and adhere to development and quality standards.
- Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards.
- Undertake special projects as directed including working with other subject matter experts (SME) teams to facilitate cross training and coverage of all application areas.