|Date Posted||June 22, 2018|
Title: Senior PeopleSoft techno-functional for GL and EPM
- PeopleSoft Financial
- Peoplesoft EPM
- Serve as Functional Analyst on a PeopleSoft Asset Management Automation Project team by tracking a project plan, overseeing project resources, and working with the system owner to address Asset Management data integrity issues within the prescribed timeline.
- This position is backfill for PeopleSoft FTE working on Hyperion project.
Supplemental Duties :
Minimum Job Requirement:
- 1+ years transit (bus, rail) experience a must to provide the functional expertise unique to most organizations
- Last assignment must be directly involved with the GL, PC, AR, AP, Billing and AM Modules for an implementation, upgrade, or production support
- 15+ years with PeopleSoft Financial; experience must include version 9.2
- Extensive experience with Peoplesoft EPM, which includes Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Analytic Applications
- Responsible for developing and customizing delivered Peoplesoft EPM objects and IBM (Ascential) DataStage ETL jobs
- Minimum 10 years of experience in creating, upgrading, supporting PS nVision/PS Query Reports relating to GL, PC and AM modules
- Sound understanding of PC Pricing process
- Capable of writing complex SQL scripts to resolve data issues
- Capable of configuring modules independently to align with the client business processes
- Sound functional knowledge and extensive experience of implementing PeopleSoft Asset Management process of adding, transferring, depreciating, and retiring assets.
- Extensive experience in eliminating redundancies and inaccuracy in financial reporting.
- Experience must include the design, creation, and implementation of bolton modules to support a business process not delivered by PeopleSoft