|Location||Coral Gables, FL|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2017|
PeopleSoft Developer Description
Incumbent provides technical and consulting support for PeopleSoft applications within the Human Capital Management (HCM) 9.1 system. This individual is responsible for the analysis, planning, design, development, testing, debugging, and production support of PeopleSoft applications.
* Provide technical and functional expertise and support in an Oracle environment.
* Develop and maintain PeopleSoft applications, including performance tuning, troubleshooting, ongoing maintenance, and the resolution of system issues.
* Develop strong relationships with end users to effectively troubleshoot problems and recommend good solutions.
* Work with end users to define scope of business needs and translate processes from detailed functional requirements to technical design specifications.
* Design, code, and unit test complex projects.
* Develop and maintain integrations between PeopleSoft HCM and other applications.
* Identify developmental or design risks and action plans.
* Assist with system upgrades and prepare data mapping for conversion requirements.
* Acquire new skills and knowledge to stay at the forefront of information systems tools for PeopleSoft and software quality assurance.