|Date Posted||August 7, 2018|
The Senior PeopleSoft Project Manager will be focused on managing a PeopleSoft HCM & FIN conversion project. It will involve providing expertise and leadership responsibilities and heavy focus in the project management processes and skills as well as clearly articulating solutions as part of the discussions with stakeholders at various levels with client business users.
Responsibilites for PeopleSoft Project Manager:
- Responsible for project planning, project management, leadership of assigned projects.
- This could include PeopleSoft and EBS Finance. This includes life-cycle development of assigned projects.
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Has a very good understanding of ERP implementation life cycles
- Management of functional and technical project teams for ERP (ex. Finance, Procurement, HCM Project)
- Recommend, develop and execute plans for additional software module implementations based on business requirements
- Act as project advisor and strategist to client
- Prepare and present updates on projects to executive management
- Work with Delivery/Sales team on customer Cloud, ERP opportunities
- Educate Sales/Marketing teams internal on new features/functions of ERP and Cloud ERP releases and provide content for campaigns.
- Management of offshore resources as the project requires
Required skills for PeopleSoft Project Manager
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience Requirements
- Must have at least 5 full life cycle ERP (Oralcle PeopleSoft preferred.)
- Able to build solutions based on client business drivers
- Successful Consultants will have the following background:
- 15+ years’ experience working with Oracle Peoplesoft; Conduct pre-sales activities and leading EBS/Cloud project assessments
- Experience in project methodologies – i.e. waterfall, agile
- Possess strong leadership and project management skills
- Application experience
- Finance, Procurement, Projects, HCM Experience
- Business Skills required
- Consulting skills: self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
- Strong client facing skills
- Ability to build teams and manage multiple task assignments
- Tool knowledge: MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong business background, working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Effectively produces deliverables
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during project execution
- Organized and detailed oriented
Preferred Skills for PeopleSoft Project Manager
• PMP Certification preferred
• A Professional who has transitioned to PeopleSoft coming from the legacy space.
• Preferred location Atlanta metro area.