|Location||Saint Paul, MN|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2017|
The senior PeopleSoft performance test lead must have version 9.2 experience in a public sector environment and have broad knowledge about the constructs of PeopleSoft enterprise performance. Successful candidates must have 10 years' experience in similar performance roles, and have successfully led the execution of online and batch performance tests for the PeopleSoft Financial Management Solutions (FMS) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) suite of modules.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce performance test approach and performance test results deliverables
- Assess and size performance testing scope for project.
- Lead and execute all performance testing efforts with direction from a part-time senior Performance SME
- Manage respective PeopleSoft performance tuning to deployment including driving all related project tasks, objectives and milestones
- Direct and guide PeopleSoft 9.2 performance tuning decisions as they related to the client business processes
- Report status to Project Management Office (PMO) team
- Track, escalate and document project risks, issues, decisions and changes to performance tuning scope
- Facilitate reviews of performance requirements and environment scheduling with project managers, technical teams, and developers as needed
- Work closely with tool owners, architecture and development teams to design and implement performance test plan
- Provide guidance and mentoring on testing strategy and implementation to testing and development team members
- Estimate resource and system needs relative to scope
- Assess and adjust performance testing capacities and capabilities throughout the project
- Assess capabilities and constraints to meeting project delivery
- Identify risks to performance processes and plans
- Utilize the project issue management process as issues are uncovered
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance testing issues
- Off-hours support during certain phases of the projects may be required
- Provide input and review of complex system modifications for performance tuning needs
- Review technical specification document to ensure alignment with performance tuning strategy
- Advise on capabilities and strategies for optimizing performance
- 10 years' combined experience in PeopleSoft performance test roles including leading online performance testing using Client LoadRunner or Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS)
- 2 years' experience with PeopleSoft performance test on version 9.1 or 9.2 in a public sector environment (i.e., Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education)
- 5 years' combined experience with tuning PeopleCode or Application Engine
- 5 years' experience with tuning SQL
- 5 years' experience using key Oracle performance constructs
- 3 years' experience with Oracle 12c or higher
- 1 year experience with PeopleTools 8.54 or higher
- 3 years' experience working on PeopleSoft finance and procurement batch schedules
- 5 years' combined experience in full lifecycle upgrades or implementations of PeopleSoft 9.1 or higher;
- Ability to work on-site 5 days per week
- PeopleSoft v9.2 project deployed on PeopleTools 8.55 in a public sector environment (i.e., Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education)
- Experience with Oracle OATS performance tool
- Experience with data warehouse solutions including PeopleSoft EPM and Oracle OBIEE
- Experience with PeopleTools 8.55
- Experience in full lifecycle upgrades/implementations of PeopleSoft 9.1 or higher in a public sector environment (i.e., Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education)
- Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 (Level AA) and Section 508 (Subparts A-D) in a public sector environment(i.e., Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education)
For more information please contact Candace Croteau at 800-709-4740 ext 269.
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.