|Date Posted||June 13, 2017|
The Senior PeopleSoft Functional Analyst serves in a senior role in reviewing new business processes and solution designs to ensure that cross-functional teams fully understand the impact of decisions made during a system configuration. Will serve as subject matter expert on the use of HR systems, keep apprised of new functionality, and make enhancement recommendations. Gathers and documents business requirements, collaborate with the technical team to review specifications, and conduct fit/gap analysis and design sessions. Facilitates the resolution of system related issues. Provides oversight for HR Systems databases, ensuring data integrity and timely processing of all transactions. Responsible for process mapping and documentation of HR Systems procedures and policies. Works with Business Owners to develop communication and training plans for new or changed functionality.
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of PeopleSoft HCM;
- Experience with PeopleSoft in all the following areas:
- Core HCM Product using Position Management,
- Job Profile Management,
- Base Benefits,
- Custom Payroll Interface,
- Self-Service Functionality, and
- Person Model Knowledge.
- Maps requirements to test scripts and validates not only documented requirements but validates current functionality against identified business processes and test scenarios.
- Works closely with technical resources to map functional design to technical design.
- Evaluates configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft-delivered functionality.
- Identifies required customizations to PeopleSoft HCM to meet business requirements.
- Documents business processes and requirements.
- System and regression testing.
- Meets with users, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to define and document business requirements.
- Investigates / researches Federal processing requirements, standards, and regulations.
- Translates end-user requirements into PeopleSoft-specific configurations and/or customizations.