|Date Posted||January 10, 2019|
Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain and Ireland, transacting business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Tokio Marine HCC products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of the Company’s almost 3,000 employees are industry-leading experts.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior PeopleSoft Financial Systems Analyst - Functional in our Corporate Headquarters located in Houston, TX. As a key member of the PeopleSoft Financials Support team, you will have the opportunity to work with current technology in an environment that focuses on team goals and objectives.
- Functional support: Implement accounting/financial systems and databases by providing analysis, setup, and testing of programs to ensure accurate financial results and compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Statutory Accounting Principles
- Production support: Provide production support activities including master data table maintenance, PeopleSoft Financials tree and combination edit rule modifications. Create new business units in supported modules, create and update public queries, etc. Resolve production issues in a timely manner that may include the full life cycle of an Oracle S.R. and patch applications by IT. Collaborate with IT to ensure all user needs are identified
- Testing: Develop and test interfaces between all applicable systems/databases. Also, document test results and troubleshoot program issues. Create change request documents (CRD) with detailed functional specifications, including security requirements and complete testing scenarios that incorporates any regression testing
- System administration: Perform all system administration for assigned business application including security administration, configuration management and system monitoring
- Training and documentation: Provide end user issue resolution and training. Develop appropriate documentation of all activities.