|Date Posted||June 3, 2018|
Title: Senior PeopleSoft Developer
Location: Washington, DC
**Secret Clearance Required**
Summary: The Senior PepoleSoft Developer is responsible for the development of customizations and configuration of new features and fixes for PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) v9.2 instances using PeopleTools v8.54 and higher.
- Performs all aspects of PeopleSoft technical activities including: software architecture, technical design, design reviews, prototype development and demonstration, programming, unit testing, and system testing for all new application development initiatives and production support requirements.
- Leads design sessions, prototypes, demonstrations, etc. with technical team and client community to establish requirements and technical design.
- Provides strategic direction for current and future releases of functionality.
- Communicates technical topics out to all parties. Supports functional personnel in the requirements analysis process, including the elaboration of user stories and translation of functional requirements and design to technical requirements and design.
- Validates technical capabilities and requirements prior to final release phase, manage all application fix and release processes.
- Works in a Scrum environment, and participates in all Scrum rituals (daily Scrum, release planning, story elaboration, story scoring, and retrospectives).
- The candidate must have at least 7 years of performing development of PeopleSoft Federal or Commercial HCM implementations. Candidate must be able to interface with both functional and technical PeopleSoft HCM staff, as well as client personnel and have excellent oral and written communication.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or other equivalent degree is required. 5 years of direct experience of PeopleSoft development can be substituted for this requirement. If experience is substituted, the candidate must have a total of 12 years of PeopleSoft development experience.
- Candidates with experience working in a Scrum environment is preferred.
This position requires the candidate to hold a Secret clearance or higher in order to be considered. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Paradyme (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).