|Date Posted||January 26, 2019|
Senior PeopleSoft Developer
Clearance: Interim Secret (Required)
- Leads design sessions, prototypes, demonstrations etc, with the technical team and stakeholders to establish requirements and technical design
- Stays abreast of modifications to the Customer’s PeopleSoft application through participation in user requirements, software change control reviews, design adaptations/customizations reviews, Independent Validation and Verification System (IV&V) testing, other IPMS user/management related forums, and documenting the outcomes as required
- Support PeopleSoft O&M and DME efforts for the DOS HR Bureau Personnel Management System. Includes all phases of Software development from analysis through deployment.
- Assists in the installation of PeopleSoft software, patched and configuration changes
- Validates Technical capabilities and requirements prior to the final release phase for application fixes and enhancements.
- Supports all technical aspects of a PeopleSoft Federal HRMS upgrade from v8.8 to v9.2 PeopleTools 9.1/9.2
- Tests Peoplesoft Code
- Creates Test Plans/Cases and Documentation of Test Results
- 5+ years’ experience with PeopleTools 8.X or Higher
- 5+ years’ of Peoplesoft Development HRMS Federal experience
- 5+ years’ experience with Oracle 11g or Higher
- 5+ years’ experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.X or Higher
- 5+ years’ of Development experience with at least 2 of the following
- HRMS PeopleSoft 9.1 modules preferred
- Core HR Federal Product using Position Management
- Job Profile Management
- Base Benefits
- Payroll Interface
- Self-Service Functionality
- Talent Acquisition Management
- 5+ years’ of prior experience with evaluation, development, and unit testing of reapplied custom code (PeopleSoft and external objects).
- 2+ years’ of prior technical Federal Government upgrade experience
- Must able to document and unit test all changes. Knowledge of Configuration Management practices, packaging, and migration of PeopleSoft projects across various environments is required. The candidate must be able to work closely with the functional resources to map functional design to technical design.
- Team Player with good communication skills