|Date Posted||November 1, 2018|
Job Number: 466429
Senior/Lead Techno-Functional Peoplesoft Analyst
This position is responsible for executing all aspects of development lifecycle for our client's PeopleSoft Financials and Supply chain applications including support, enhancements, new development, and implementation of delivered functionality.
Founded in 1988, our client is a billion dollar packaging services organization based in Chicago with offices globally. At the end of 2017, the firm had 30 sales offices as well as more than 75 dedicated or third-party locations across the United States and Canada.
$120 - 140k + 10% bonus + benefits
- Develop and document new solutions for PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain applications including pages, interfaces, database tables, batch programs and reports
- Participate in business analysis and requirements gathering with the end user community
- Serve as a key resource in system testing and debugging, ensuring that all system changes are adequately unit tested prior to turning them over to the user community
- Provide application support including system/batch monitoring and processing, handling user questions and queries, investigating and solving system problems, and providing on-call support services
- Support other non-ERP related applications as appropriate
- Assist with Mentoring and Training of less experienced team members
- BA/BS degree required
- Functional and technical knowledge of PeopleSoft Distribution, Financials, and Manufacturing Techno/functional, with ability to interact with product owners, define specifications, and develop/deliver software
- Experience working with PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQL, SQR, Application Engine and Crystal Report development
- Versed in PeopleSoft Supply Chain Modules of Order Management, Inventory, and Billing
- Knowledge of Order Management, Billing, Inventory, Manufacturing, and Hyperion are strong pluses
- Versed in PeopleSoft's item master and enterprise integration tools, both functionally and technically
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.