|Date Posted||April 17, 2018|
Title: Recruiter I
Location: Denver, CO 80239
Duration: 6 + Months contract on W2
- The Jr. Field Recruiter, primarily establishes and maintains relationships with Field Recruiter and Human Resources to meet the business’ recruiting needs.
- The Jr. Recruiter works closely with the Human Resources team to manage requisitions, source, screen, and identify potential candidates.
- Assistance with communications to candidate(s) and managers during recruiting process.
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms and employee referrals.
- Interviews applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.Consults with HRBP or Field Recruiter to ensure an efficient and effective recruiting process.
- Communicates with Managers prior to new hire start date, provides all hire materials needed for candidates prior to start date.
- Assists Field Recruiter in sourcing activities.
- Assists with any communications and administrative tasks during recruiting process.