|Date Posted||October 2, 2018|
Orlando Health is a $3.8 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization and a community-based network of hospitals, physician practices and outpatient care centers across Central Florida. The organization is home to the area’s only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics, and is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals, including Lakeland Regional Health Systems, which joined Orlando Health October 1, 2017. More than 3,000 physicians have privileges across the system, which is also one of the area’s largest employers with more than 23,000 employees who serve nearly 155,000 inpatients, more than 3 million outpatients, and more than 10,000 international patients each year. Additionally, Orlando Health provides more than $345 million in support of community health needs. More information can be found at www.orlandohealth.com.
The Programmer/Analyst (PA) III provides application systems support essential to the operation of Orlando Health business units. Orlando Health is seeking submissions for an experienced PeopleSoft Administrator, to provide system with PeopleSoft Installation, Administration and Maintenance (Patching).
Bachelor’s degree required. Associate’s degree and two (2) years of directly related work experience may substitute for the Bachelor’s degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section). Four (4) years of directly related work experience may also substitute for the Bachelor’s degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section).
Five (5) years of progressive experience as a PeopleSoft Administrator which includes researching, designing, developing, migrating and testing PeopleSoft HCM. Demonstrated knowledge of Infrastructure & configuration of PeopleTools 8.55 or above, Application Server, Web Server and Process Scheduler as related to PeopleSoft. Experience using PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) to apply maintenance. Advanced knowledge of PeopleSoft environments and knowledge of best practices when configuring an application, including one year of experience in an advance technical role with level III responsibilities (advanced problem solving as the highest technical resource).
- Have an understanding of the core business practices and the customers supported by the information technology.
- PeopleSoft Administration for HCM modules in 9.2 environment.
- Applying PeopleSoft fixes and bundles to the application(s).
- Production deployments.
- Maintain multiple environments.
- Monitoring of Peoplesoft process schedulers and troubleshoot process failures to resolution.
- Completing tasks in an efficient and timely manner and reporting progress to the IT Manager.
- Monitoring external application integration points, data transfers, PGP encryption.
- Support the interfaces and integration of data within the Orlando Health systems.
- Be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of application systems analysis and programming activities.
- Be competent to handle responsibility for small to medium projects or project
- Actively mentor and guide less experienced staff.
- Provide input for team member performance reviews.
- Adhere to Information Services (IS) standards for methodologies, quality assurance and security.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
- 5+ years of PeopleSoft Administration experience with a strong focus on 9.2
- Extensive experience configuring, setting up and migrating PeopleSoft Security.
- Experience with the Peoplesoft Internet Architecture (PIA).
- Experience with Peoplesoft Update Manager (PUM).
- Experience with Peoplesoft Integration Broker.
- Support data feeds to downstream applications and external vendors.
- Maintain user profiles.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships with user community.
- Availability for after hours, weekend work, and travel as required.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Experience in scripting (Perl, Python, Ruby, BASH, and/or PowerShell).
- Ability to function as a team member and get along with others.
- Support implementation team on current issues.
- Strong problem-solving experience.