|Date Posted||August 12, 2017|
Apex Systems is seeking a PeopleSoft Time and Labor Team Lead for a contract role for our client in Austin, TX. Our client is currently looking for a Time and Labor module lead to assist with functional planning, building, testing and deployment of the re-implementation as the Time and Labor module lead through go-live. This resource will be responsible for integrating the Time and Labor module with our client's Chart of Accounts.
Duties for this position will include:
- Responsible for collaborating with the Functional Module Leads and working with the Technical Team, to ensure the industry best practices and unique business process needs of our client within PeopleSoft are facilitated efficiently. This includes system requirements gathering, requirement/design analysis, design and implementation of 9.2 functionality within the TL module;
- Evaluating existing customizations in 9.2 and the leveraging of PeopleSoft 9.2 improved functionality, including evaluation of different configurations and customizations for business process streamlining and automation, with minimal customizations;
- Responsible for identification, documentation, and reporting of project risks to Project Manager and Project Team to determine the appropriate response strategy;
- Leads the Time and Labor design sessions by assigning and monitoring tasks, prioritizing, and optimizing implementation tasks.
- Oversees and coordinates the functional subject matter experts (SME) in meetings between stakeholders, resources, senior managers to ensure overall completeness, accuracy and quality of the end product;
- Responsible for managing the Time and Labor functional design sessions, data conversion, test cycle development and execution schedule throughout the various phases of an IT project life cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring the Function Design Documents (FDD) and Interface Maps provided to the Technical Team is clearly understood prior to any development;
- Works with the technical team to define and test any potential customizations to the solution, including data conversions, reports, interfaces and functional enhancements of PeopleSoft FCM version 9.2;
- Possess PeopleSoft Version 9.2 expertise in the Time and Labor module, with a clear understanding of any integrations with the other modules (GL, AP, AM, eProcurement, Inventory, and Project Costing) their integration points.
- Leads the evaluation of existing PeopleSoft Time and Labor customizations and configuration against best practices for Utilities while streamlining business processes.
- Responsible for any modifications to security for Time and Labor including changes to user preference settings, separation of duties and the accessibility matrix.
- Evaluates the existing system configurations and customizations to determine a Keep/Drop customization list and an improved future configuration state where possible.
- Conducts Joint Application Design/Conference Room Pilot requirement sessions with management, staff and consultants, while assuring that accurate and complete documentation is collected and retained as part of the project archive;
- Responsible for ensuring consistent use of standardized processes and forms to manage project documentation, including but not limited to, Functional Design Documents, Key Design Decisions, Change Controls, Risk Registers, Scope Documentation, Configuration Documentation, Business Process Flows and other project documents as needed;
- Works with the training group and functional module lead to ensure accurate design of training materials before they are presented;
- Responsible for ensuring Fit/Gap analysis is accurately documented in the Requirements Traceability Matrix by the Project Team;
- Takes a lead role in the overall creation of the Time and Labor related project delivery and milestones with SME/Business Owners and Project Team;
- Works with our client Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) project PM and Team Leads to mitigate risks and resolve issues throughout implementation as needed;
- Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed;
- Provides various administrative services and reports necessary to control the project budget, schedule, scope and quality.
The worker should have extensive experience within PeopleSoft Baseline version 9.2 Functionality and Configuration Capabilities. The worker should have a history of success leading functional teams for PeopleSoft Implementations using project management best practices
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.