|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 20, 2019|
Kforce has a client seeking a qualified PeopleSoft Time and Labor Functional Analyst for a 10-month contract to permanent opportunity in New York, NY.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in guiding end-users through the configuration and testing of the new PeopleSoft Payroll and Time and Labor system
- Work with ERP implementation partner to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, and develop functional specifications for data conversions and customizations
- Provide functional support and configuration expertise to the Payroll and Time and Labor team with the ability to troubleshoot issues related to processing and interfacing into Payroll and Human Resources
- Advise the project team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the Payroll and Time and Labor module
- Be involved in all implementation, testing, integration and issue resolution around Payroll and Time and Labor including integration with Human Resource, Absence Management, and time collection devices
- Partner with Payroll personnel to support business operations and satisfy user inquiries, resolve issues and support applications
- Modify or develop new queries and reports in PeopleSoft as needed
- Collaborate with peers and customers to deliver solutions
- Consultant during this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of NYC; Hours are 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.