|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a PeopleSoft Testing Lead in Chicago, Illinois (IL).
This role is responsible to establish and execute a best in class PeopleSoft FSCM Technology Testing practice in a global implementation environment to accomplish high standards of quality delivery. This includes implementing standard Testing processes, Test life cycle management tools, Automation frameworks, Performance Testing standards and an Optimal resource model with high talent to support it. The candidate partners with Enterprise Finance, PeopleSoft Functional, Technical and Support teams to drive high quality testing of all changes.
The role reports directly to the Global Director of Technology Data and Information Management Enterprise Finance.
- Responsible for assessing the current state of PeopleSoft Testing practice to identify opportunities/gaps to establish an industry standard PeopleSoft FSCM Testing practice
- Implements Test Life Cycle Management processes and tools to conduct different types of testing to ensure the project/change meets the quality expectations and standards
- Leads feasibility assessment with a proof of concept and pioneers' implementation of PeopleSoft Test Automation framework with practical business case and ROI
- Establishes and manages Global testing team of talented individuals to conduct high quality testing of PeopleSoft Implementations, Enhancements and Fixes following standard Testing life cycle
- Responsible for ensuring high quality delivery of PeopleSoft FSCM projects meeting Finance and Technology quality expectations
- Establishes management dashboards and operational metrics and reporting representing progress and quality
- Quality champion identifies and drives continuous improvements of overall project/change delivery practice
- Leads Performance/Load testing practice to ensure the critical projects/changes meets performance expectations/SLAs