|Date Posted||September 13, 2018|
PeopleSoft FSCM Testing Lead
What this job involves:
This role is responsible to establish and execute a best in class PeopleSoft FSCM Technology Testing practice in a global implementation environment to accomplish high standards of quality delivery.
This includes implementing standard Testing processes, Test life cycle management tools, Automation frameworks, Performance Testing standards and an Optimal resource model with high talent to support it. Partners with Enterprise Finance, PeopleSoft Functional, Technical and Support teams to drive high quality testing of all changes.
The role reports directly to the Global Director of Technology Data and Information Management Enterprise Finance.
- Responsible for assessing the current state of PeopleSoft Testing practice to identify opportunities / gaps to establish an industry standard PeopleSoft FSCM Testing practice.
- Implements Test Life Cycle Management processes and tools to conduct different types of testing to ensure the project/change meets the quality expectations and standards.
- Leads feasibility assessment with a proof of concept and pioneers’ implementation of PeopleSoft Test Automation framework with practical business case and ROI.
- Establishes and manages Global testing team of talented individuals to conduct high quality testing of PeopleSoft Implementations, Enhancements and Fixes following standard Testing life cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring high quality delivery of PeopleSoft FSCM projects meeting Finance and Technology quality expectations.
- Establishes management dashboards and operational metrics and reporting representing progress and quality.
- Quality champion identifies and drives continuous improvements of overall project/change delivery practice.
- Leads Performance / Load testing practice to ensure the critical projects / changes meets performance expectations / SLAs.
- Partners with Enterprise Finance, PeopleSoft Functional, Technical and Support teams to drive high quality testing of all changes.
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or a related field is required.
- 10+ years of experience in technology, including 5+ years as a Testing lead in PeopleSoft/ERP environment.
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing technology / testing teams.
- Strong knowledge of designing and implementing Test plans, scripts, Test cases, scenarios, Test reports
- High proficiency in using PeopleSoft FSCM modules including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, Project Costing, General Ledger.
- Adept in utilizing tools including PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2, PeopleSoft Query manager, People Tools.
- Thorough with Microsoft tools including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook
- Vast knowledge of testing tools like, HP ALM Quality Center, Microsoft TFS, PeopleSoft Test Framework etc.
- Expertise in utilizing programming and scripting languages and API / Systems Integrations Testing
- Superb in working with flexible development methodologies / Software Development Life Cycle.
- Immense abilities to Handle user acceptance and system integration issues
- Experience in defining and executing Performance Testing of critical projects / changes to meet SLA’s
- Demonstrated ability to build and a develop of highly talented and testing team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with problem solving skills, leadership and a willingness to collaborate and drive change
- Ability to influence peers and senior leadership (IT and Business) and a strong ability to lead teams through change
- An MBA or a Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience architecting complex use cases in to executable Test cases with complete requirements traceability
- Experience managing executive customer relationships and key business stakeholders
- Understand Test Automation frameworks and drives Test Automation leveraging PeopleSoft Test Framework.
- Broad enterprise systems experience including MSFT, IBM, Oracle, and custom Java/.NET applications
- Experience with Oracle PeopleSoft 9.2, Workday, ADP, Hyperon etc. is preferred.
- Proven track record of managing Testing for large-scale enterprise IT projects
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]