|Location||Falls Church, VA|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2018|
Support the replacement of the Department of Defense's Defense Retiree and Annuitant System (DRAS). DRAS establishes and maintains retired military pay accounts for more than 2.6 million military retirees, former spouses, and survivor beneficiaries. The DRAS payroll totals approximately $40 billion annually and continues to grow at the rate of 1% to 2% per year, as more retirees and annuitants are added to the system.
The current system is antiquated and will be replaced with a modern, up to date system based on PeopleSoft software.
PeopleSoft Sr. Test Engineer - Reviews new business processes and solution designs to ensure understanding of DRAS2 solution. Analyzes documented business requirements, and design documents. Develop test scenarios and test scripts and executes test scripts. Serve as subject matter expert on the use of PeopleSoft Global Pay systems for the test team. May work with Business Owners to develop communication and training materials for new or changed functionality.
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of the PeopleSoft HCM and GP solution;
- Experience with PeopleSoft in all the following areas:
- Core HCM Product
- Base Benefits
- Global Pay and HCM Payroll Interface
- Self-Service Functionality
· Create test scenarios and review customer provided test scenarios
· Work closely with Functional Team to develop test scripts
· Map customer provided test scenarios to test scripts to ensure full coverage
- Maps requirements to test scripts and validates not only documented requirements but validates current functionality against identified business processes, design documents and test scenarios.
· Use of Client ALM Quality Center for executing test cases, recording results, creating, tracking, and resolving defects
· Meet with users, and subject matter experts to review and refine test scenarios and scripts
· Conduct Functional, Integration testing and Regression testing
· Conduct System Integration Testing
· Conduct patch testing to ensure vendor supplied patches and upgrades do not negatively impact DRAS2 functionality
· Identify test scripts for automation
· Develop and execute automated test scripts using PeopleSoft Test Framework
· Prepare material and support Test Readiness Reviews
· Support User Acceptance Testing, Section 508 Testing, and other Government tests
- 4+ years PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- 3+ years as PeopleSoft lead Analyst
- DoD experience (required); Retirements & Annuitants experience (desired)
- PeopleSoft Test Framework experience
Key Considerations for Organizational Fit:
- Our project is currently in the Build/Develop phase. Our functional analysts are expected to be key participants in test script creation and execution in support of both our testing team and government testers.
- Work location will be remote or in Chantilly, VA. Our remote workforce consists several time zones. Candidates will utilize flexibility and willingness to accommodate team members in other time zones with regards to meeting schedules, collaboration, and any other circumstances.
Education: Bachelors' degree preferred. Candidates with additional work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Work Location: The project office is based in Northern Virginia, but team members work in a virtual environment.
*** US citizenship required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements.
MUST HAVE secret clearance, or Public Trust within the last 2 years!!!!