|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
TEKsystems Global Services is looking to hire a Peoplesoft Tester for a professional services engagement in Lombard IL.
The resource must:
* Be comfortable testing various modules and access levels
* Have done testing in custom modules (not just standard PS modules)
* Should have an understanding of how development was done in a particular module and be able to write test cases accordingly
* Majority of work is PeopleSoft based so they need to be very well versed in the tool, design challenges, how to test and bring to light outcomes to design and development teams
* PeopleSoft Security
The Peoplesoft Product Verification tester is responsible for leading the end to end quality of projects within the Finance Applications. The Peoplesoft Product Verification tester creates, tests, and plans for both manual and automated testing of complex web and integrated applications. The Peoplesoft Product Verification person delivers creative and innovative solutions to support the development team through planning and prioritization of test design, test development, and test automation activities.
* Develops, implements, and automates test plans and test cases in an Agile or Waterfall software delivery model environment.
* Builds, executes, and maintains automated test frameworks for end to end integration testing across applications.
* Accountable for all aspects of quality within the application delivery team.
* Tracks and prioritizes defects throughout product releases and lifecycles.
* Works with Scrum / Agile teams or other IT teams to plan, estimate, schedule and execute testing for applications including:
* Establishes, organizes and executes testing deliverables.
* Documents and executes complex software test plans and strategies.
* Ensures traceability of test cases back to project requirements.
* Executes end to end test scenarios.
*Coordinates and supports user-acceptance test plans.
* Ensures software applications meet functional and non-functional requirements.
* Participates in all aspects of testing at all levels, including functional, system, regression and load testing.
* Records and reports on testing metrics.
* Follows test documentation standards and makes updates as necessary.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, management information systems, or related field or equivalent experience
* Experience with Peoplesoft Finance and HR applications
* Experience with HP ALM for test management.
* Minimum of 2-4 years of software test experience with focus on web and Finance/HR applications
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.