|Date Posted||April 12, 2018|
PeopleSoft Technical Developer
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in strategic transformation including extensive experience in Financials and/or HR implementation, upgrades and migration projects.
- Develop and maintain PeopleSoft applications, including performance tuning, troubleshooting, ongoing maintenance, and the resolution of system issues
- Design, code and unit test complex projects
- Develop and maintain integration between PeopleSoft and external applications.
- Identify developmental or design risks and action plans
- Develop and support new and existing SQR programs
- Assist with upgrades and prepare data mapping for conversion projects
- Recognized as a subject matter expert in multiple technical areas, and serves as a lead technical consultant on projects
- Coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Transfers knowledge to the client
- Maintains knowledge of current technologies and practices in professional area to assist with consulting initiatives.
- Extensive experience providing technical support for the PeopleSoft applications, completing at least two full lifecycle implementations and upgrades
- 5 -7 years PeopleSoft data and data models experience
- 5+ years of PeopleTools, current experience with 9.2 preferred
- 5+ years of PeopleCode, SQL and SQR
- 3+ years utilizing PeopleSoft Application Engine and Application Messaging, including custom development using Application Designer
- Consulting experience
- Effective written and verbal communications a must, with presentation experience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a project team
- Public sector experience preferred.
- Integration Broker experience
- PeopleSoft WebService development a plus
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)