|Date Posted||September 19, 2018|
Job Title: PeopleSoft Financial Technical Consultant
Job Type: Contract
Location: Troy, MI
Required Skills: Financial experience, PeopleSoft AR, Billing, AP, and GL
Our Fortune 500 client is looking for PeopleSoft Financial Technical Consultant based out of Troy, MI.
Looking for an experienced PeopleSoft technical professional with at least 10 years of experience on PeopleSoft Finance. This person must have expert knowledge in technical disciplines and a solid functional knowledge of the PeopleSoft Finance modules, including AR, AP, GL and Billing.
The resource will be responsible for the design and development of AR, AP, GL and Billing solutions. This resource will also be responsible for the technical solutions written using App Engine, People Tools, Component Interface, and BI Publisher.
- Solid understanding of Financials concepts and working knowledge of PeopleSoft AR, Projects, Contracts, Billing, AP, and GL.
- Experience with SQR, PeopleCode, nVision, App Engines, Integration Broker and other Peoplesoft development tools.
- Ability to design and development solutions for PeopleSoft Financials
- Advanced SQL skills and knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial data models.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have a high level of integrity and a strong desire to work within a team environment.
- Ability to work with other developers and co-design solutions.
- Ability to log cases with PeopleSoft and work them to solution.