|Date Posted||August 10, 2017|
This Technical Analyst position will be responsible for assisting client with the technical development, integration, build and test of the reimplementation through go-live. The worker must have extensive knowledge of what is required to perform a PeopleSoft system development for a reimplementation. This position requires multi-tasking, exercising initiative and independent judgment to develop and support the technical effort.
The Technical Analyst will report to the Technical Lead to ensure delivery throughout the project development lifecycle.
Duties for this position will include:
- Responsible for collaborating with and supporting the Functional Module Leads designs and supporting the technical team analysis, design, development and implementation of Maximo and PeopleSoft custom functionality;
- Responsible for evaluating the existing client customization inventory from a technical standpoint to determine minimization or streamlining of potential customizations before they are moved to the new systems;
- Responsible for identification, documentation, and reporting of technical project Issues/risks to Technical Lead and Project Team to determine the appropriate response strategy;
- Drives and coordinates the technical tasks and meetings between internal stakeholders, project resources, and EFOR team members to ensure overall completeness, accuracy and quality of the end product;
- Responsible for owning and executing the technical teams approved project plan and schedule throughout the various phases of the project life cycle;
- Responsible for ensuring clear Technical Design Documentation (TDD) and to ensure the Functional Team understands the solution boundaries and risks;
- Partners with the other technical and functional resources to ensure custom solutions in the RICEFW inventory for PeopleSoft and Maximo are sound;
- Possess PeopleSoft Version 9.2 development expertise in the following modules, General Ledger, Project Costing Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Purchasing/eProcurement, Inventory, and Accounts Receivable/Billing.
- Ensures best practices are used for custom development to maintain a high quality product.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent use of standardized processes and forms to manage project documentation, including but not limited to, Technical Design Documents, Change Controls, Risk Registers, Work Packages and other project documents as needed;
- Works with client Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Technical Lead and client IT team members (regarding as is state) to mitigate risks and resolve issues throughout implementation as needed;
- Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed;
- Provides various administrative services and reports necessary to control the project budget, schedule, scope and quality.
The worker should have extensive experience within Maximo and/or PeopleSoft version 9.2 Technical Development. The worker should have a history of success as a Technical resource for PeopleSoft and/or Maximo Implementations using best practices.
II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Experience writing and reviewing detailed Technical Design Documents (TDDs)
Ability to alter project direction based on Technical Lead, or PM Direction
Experience as a PeopleSoft Technical Analyst for multiple large PeopleSoft projects.
Experience in designing, creating, and overseeing large complex high availability PeopleSoft Financial Systems.
Experience managing ERP Development Lifecycles.
Experience with developing PeopleSoft upgrade paths (including Tools)
Experience developing customizations working closely with the Functional Team.
Experience with Microsoft Suite (Projects, Visio, Excel, Word, Power Point)
Experience in implementing and maintaining PeopleSoft applications App Engine and App Designer, BI Publisher, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Packages, Component Interface, SQR, PS Query, Application Messaging, and XML using PeopleTools, PL/SQL,
Proven project team building skills.
Experience with PeopleSoft Integration tools (using PeopleTools 8.53 or higher) like Integration Broker in building real-time and batch interfaces with other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft systems.
Experience trouble shooting and resolving Service Requests (SR) in an efficient way, through Unit, System, Integration, and User Acceptance Test Phases.
PeopleSoft Technical/Development experience with a minimum of 36 months in 9.2 version
Experience teaming with customers and technical staff in a complex, large scale PeopleSoft and/or Maximo environment.
Experience with PeopleSoft version 9.2 and People Tools 8.53 and/or Maximo 7.5 or higher
Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization.
Experience supporting and developing Maximo and/or PeopleSoft 9.2 Modules G/L, A/P, AM, PO, eProcurement, AR, Billing, Inventory, Time and Labor.
Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
Experience with a Utility or Energy Based company a plus
Understanding of computer related tools, methods, platforms and operating systems.
Experience with all aspects of Documentation, Planning, Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Phases within Maximo Asset Maintenance Software
Fluid UI experience
Ability to set and meet technical team deadlines while maintaining an even disposition under pressure
Experience working through development of Interfaces with Functional Team through design, build and test
Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.